Product Development Officer (Kids & Baby Brand)
|Work exp||3 Years To 6 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Location||Cheung Sha Wan|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Flexible working hours, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Trading / Import & Export / Wholesale|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
Merchandising / Purchasing > Merchandising - Garment / Apparel
Merchandising / Purchasing > Purchasing / Procurement / Sourcing
Our client, one of World’s leading suppliers specializing in amenity kits, cosmetics, comfort items and tailor-made in-flight service concepts to the airline industry, is looking for a Product development Officer to support their expanding business worldwide.
- Develop and manage project plans and timelines and provide regular updates
- Lead & Monitor product development work (internally with the creative team and externally with factories), testing, sampling and costing
- Process sample requests and prepare product information
- Analyse market research to identify and execute acquisition opportunities for new brands
- Develop and implement Airlines specific product line with high specialized Children & Babies brands
- Identify and recommend key strategies to achieve brand and customer goals
- Degree holder, preferably in Marketing, Business / Commerce
- Must have 6-8experience and knowledge in developing and/or sourcing of toys, children & baby items, Knit wear including the respectivelicensing
- Ability to build relationships, co-ordinate cross functional teams and manage expectations
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment that will require handling a variety of tasks
- Problem-solving, planning and project management skills, well organized and detail-oriented
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Willing to travel
- Fresh grade and 1 years experience also welcome
25-28K (plus Performance bonus around 3months, Medical)
Mon-Fri: 10:00-19:00 (Flexible Hour)
Please contact 2110-3966 to contact Ms. Wong if you have further enquiries.
***Please forward your CV (word format) with present and expected salary to cv @recruithk.net
The information provided by applicants will be used for employment related purpose only.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes. The company will retain the applications for a maximum period of 6 months.