Product Director – Hong Kong
|Work exp||10 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Skill||Sensitive in fashion trend, consumer spending behavior in China, familiar with fast fashion, O2O business model|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan|
|Industry||Retail - Fashion / Accessories|
Manufacturing > Product Development / Product Management
Design > Fashion Design
Merchandising / Purchasing > Merchandising - Garment / Apparel
Our Client, a fashion brand owner as well as a leading garment manufacturer servicing retailers and importers, is currently looking for a Product Director with strong analytical skills with solid experience in product development to join their team in Hong Kong.
- Working closely with Sales and Marketing teams, achieve sales, profit and inventory turnover targets
- Analysis of consumer buying patterns particularly in China, fashion trends and the brand positioning to predict future trends to affect business plan
- Work with internal business departments to ensure fast and efficient flow of supplies and products to shops and channels, management of logistics in response to changes in demand
- Perform commodity management including product planning, price combination, online and offline budget analysis, production cycle sales tracking and inventory control
- Provide leadership to the buyer/designer teams through good understanding of fashion trends, role of textiles and product development and reflecting these in the products in a timely manner
- Bachelor degree in Arts, Fashion Design, Business or related discipline with 10 years or above experience in ladies fashion brand and buying background is preferred
- Sensitive in fashion trend, consumer spending behavior in China, familiar with fast fashion, O2O business model
- Possess full merchandising management ability, including commodity strategy planning, supply chain management and sales analysis
- Proficiency in leadership and management skills with excellent communication skills for working with both internal and external stakeholders
- Frequently travel to Mainland China (Hangzhou) is a must
For candidates with less experience will be considered for a Product Manager / Senior Product Developer position.
To apply for this position, please complete the standard application form by clicking the "Apply" now button and attach your updated CV (in MS Word format) and work sample (ideally less than 15MB in one PDF file, if any). Or please contact us at +852 2815 5086 for a confidential discussion.
Data received by Circle Recruitment Limited relating to job applications will be kept confidential and used only for the purpose of processing applications.