About Bank Street and Sloane Manhattan Manpower International
Sloane Manhattan® Manpower International is a leading International Manpower and Education Group offering Total Manpower Solutions and International Educational Solutions. Our clients include Top Fortune 500 and Top China 500 with broad-based multinational firms and Chinese conglomerates. Bank Street® is a financial and consumer recruitment brand operated by Sloane Manhattan.
Bank Street by Sloane Manhattan provides recruitment services for clients in banking, finance, securities, funds, consumers, property and general industries. Besides, the Group provides services cover: financial executive recruitment, general industries executive search, HR consultancy, payroll outsourcing, BPO, educational management, educational career management, international education and Birkman Personality Assessment. For details, please refer to www.sloaneasia.com and www.bankstreet-hk.com.
Product Manager, Online Retail Products, Wealth Management, Banking, 1269
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment Services|
Banking / Finance > Retail Banking / Branch Banking
Information Technology > Product Management / Development
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Customer service / Sales Support
Hong Kong Based * Permanent * Sizeable Banking Corporation
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading fast growing banking corporations with strong presence in Hong Kong and China. Owing to rapid growth and expansion, they are seeking high caliber candidate to join them.
- Lead the product team to develop and promote the products of retail banking and wealth management
- Analyze and evaluate new concepts to determine feasibility and market potential
- Manage existing product lines, ensuring that state-of-the-art technology is applied to delivery systems
- Coordinate the development of operational systems and procedures between multiple users and delivery departments
- Develop and supervise the writing of internal and user procedures and guides
- Actively ensure compliance with the Code of Banking Practice, E-banking Supervision, and other regulatory and compliance policies and procedures
- University degree or above
- Minimum 5 years of e-banking product management and product development experience in Fund companies or securities companies or banks
- Must be a creative problem solver and a creative problem anticipator
- Able to work independently with minimum management direction
- Resume in both Chinese and English is needed
What’s On Offer
Excellent and competitive package.