Programme Officer (IPMO)
|Skill||Administration, Project Support|
|Industry||Engineering / Technical Services / Others|
Construction / Property > Project Management
Administration > Administration / Operation Manager
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
The Conghua Thoroughbred Training Centre (“CTC”) is a major strategic project of The Hong Kong Jockey Club (HKJC) as a cross-border home of HKJC’s stabling, training and racing facilities to support Hong Kong racing operations.
The Integrated Programme Management Office (“IPMO”) is responsible for ensuring the readiness of the Conghua Training Centre for the soft and actual opening in 2018 by monitoring the day-to-day project management matters including time, cost, quality and risks.
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to the IPMO team including preparing correspondence, handling business claims, preparing budget, coordinating extensive travel arrangements, collecting and reviewing incoming mails
- Coordinate and support workshops and project related meetings
- Prepare meeting presentation materials, agenda and minutes
- Take a proactive role in the project management process to ensure relevant project information are updated and well-maintained on a regular basis
- Assist in ad hoc tasks and assignments
You should have:
- Degree qualification
- 3 to 5 years of administrative/ secretarial / project support experience
- Good organization and interpersonal skills, mature and resourceful, quick in response and action with high accuracy
- Good business acumen, proactive and detail-oriented
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese word processing
- Good powerpoint skills
Terms of Employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualification and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
Closing date for applications is 28 October. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
How to apply
Please send your resume, complete with expected salary and job reference to: