The Hong Kong Girl Guides Association aims to develop the fullest potential of girls and young women as responsible citizens of the world.
|Work exp||Minimum 1 Year|
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin, English, Chinese - Cantonese|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Charity / NGO / Non-Profit Org|
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
Government / Social Service > Community Services / Non-profit Organisations
Government / Social Service > Project / Program Development
- To provide logistics support to the Girl Guides programme, workshop & activities
- To support various meetings
- To provide clerical and secretarial support to the Department including departmental petty cash, activity income & expenditure report and budget
- To handle daily office operations and enquiries
- To coordinate ad hoc assignments and perform other duties as assigned.
- University degree holders preferred
- At least 1 year’s work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (including word, excel and PowerPoint)
- Good written and spoken English and / or Putonghua will be an advantage
- A meticulous attitude and attentiveness to details
- Irregular working hours (including evenings, weekends and public holidays) will be required occasionally
Please send résumé with Ref. Code and expected salary to email@example.com or to Human Resources Department, 8 Gascoigne Road, Kowloon. Please mark “Private & Confidential” on the envelope.
Prospective employees are required to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.
Personal data provided will be used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed on completion of the recruitment exercise.