Chevalier Group is a diversified global conglomerate with about 10,000 employees working in its subsidiaries and associated companies. Its businesses and operations have grown on a worldwide scale with presence in Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Mainland China, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, USA and Vietnam.
Our diverse business portfolio includes Construction and Engineering, Insurance and Investment, Property, Lifestyle Food and Beverage as well as Agriculture.
Chevalier (Construction) Company Limited, a subsidiary of Chevalier Group, is now inviting high calibre persons to apply for the following position.
Project Building Services Manager
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Civil / Structural Engineering
Engineering > Engineering Project Management
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
- Supervise a team of building services engineers and monitor the overall building services, electrical and mechanical process
- Manage the site quality control and installation sequences
- Arrange installation programme, statutory submission and inspection schedule
- Coordinate with clients, consultants and sub-contractors to ensure the project execution is in the highest technical and safety standards
- Provide technical advice and guidance to the contractors
- Provide feedback to the design group on the progress of the project
- Degree in Building Services Engineering or equivalent
- Chartered membership of HKIE /CIBSE / IET or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years’ relevant experience
- Knowledge of building services installation and relevant statutory regulations
- Familiar with site progress monitoring and on-site co-ordination with sub-contractors
- Proficient in computer applications, e.g. MS Word, MS Excel and AutoCAD
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Self-motivated, good communications and good leadership
- Holder of Safety Green Card is required
Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Assistant Building Services Manager
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send your resume with current and expected salary (with reference number quoted) to:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mail: The Human Resources Manager, Chevalier Group, 9/F, Chevalier Engineering Service Centre, 21 Sheung Yuet Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong
For more information, please visit: www.chevalier.com
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.