InfoTech Services (Hong Kong) Ltd
InfoTech Services (Hong Kong) Limited is one of the largest and longest established IT specialist agencies in Hong Kong. InfoTech's consultants listen, understand and respect your job application. InfoTech career opportunities cover most leading banks, financial institutions, computer vendors, multi-national corporations, government departments, etc. InfoTech handles permanent placement, executive search and contract staff services. Contact InfoTech the most professional IT career partner now. Please apply to the relevant e-mail mailbox and quote InfoTech's Reference No (two alphabet prefix with four digits) and Position as subject.
Main: (852) 2836 0363
Address: 18/F, Tower 2, Lippo Centre, 89 Queensway, HK
Project Manager – Operations, Services and Technology/Change Delivery
|Work exp||5 Years To 10 Years|
Information Technology > IT Project Management
Information Technology > System / Business Analyst
Information Technology > Team Leader
|Salary (HKD)||$40,000 - $50,000|
- Serve a contract assignment under InfoTech's headcount, full-time seconded to a leading bank;
- Lead a team of Business Analysts/Assistant Project Managers to provide project management and internal consultancy services on project /systems implementation, workflow design and process re-engineering in various business areas;
- Actively monitor the project scope and resources to meet the project schedule and budget;
- Work closely with various stakeholders including business users, operations, HTSA, SWD, audit, legal and compliance to ensure effective project implementation;
- Proactively manage all the potential risks on projects and recommend mitigating measures if required;
- Keep abreast on latest technologies/best practices in banking industry and deliver changes to current processes with efficiency and cost improvement;
- Foster a high engagement team to deliver good quality outputs which exceed user expectations.
- University graduate in related disciplines or other relevant qualifications;
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in project management;
- Knowledge of banking business and operations will be an advantage;
- Previous experience as a project leader in medium-to-large scale projects will be an advantage;
- Proactive, innovative with good project management, communication and analytical skills;
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese.