“Building Homes with Heart” Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited was publicly listed in 1972 and is now one of the largest property companies in Hong Kong with about 37,000 employees. Our core business is the development of properties for sale and investment. We also have complementary operations...
“Building Homes with Heart”
Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited was publicly listed in 1972 and is now one of the largest property companies in Hong Kong with about 37,000 employees. Our core business is the development of properties for sale and investment. We also have complementary operations in property-related fields including hotels, property management, construction, insurance and mortgage services, as well as investments in telecommunications, information technology, infrastructure and other businesses.
We put our long-standing belief of 'Building Homes with Heart' into practice, on the one hand by developing residences of the finest quality and offering first-class service to our customers, and also by contributing to the good of the community to make Hong Kong a better home for everyone.
We are now inviting you to join us as:
PROMOTIONS OFFICER / ASSISTANT PROMOTIONS OFFICER – DIGITAL MARKETING (Ref.: IAPSCMP/PR153/16)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, information technology or related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years’ work experience with intensive knowledge in social media marketing & technologies and CRM
- Able to work independently to meet multiple project deadlines
- Knowledge in using Photoshop, Illustrator and HTML an advantage
- Willing to work on shift or public holidays occasionally
- Proven English and Chinese proficiency
- Plan, organize and implement promotional events and loyalty programs (CRM) for shopping malls
- Create, develop and manage the content of the shopping mall websites and provide web support
- Work closely with agencies and tenants in promoting the shopping mall
- Involve in social media activities including blogging and online community (e.g. Facebook, Weibo, Twitter, etc)
- Monitor the performance of the websites and social media platforms
- Prepare related reports and analysis
(Candidates with less experience will be considered for Assistant Promotions Officer.)
Good remuneration and attractive fringe benefits will be offered to the successful applicant. Interested parties please apply with full resume, present and expected salary, available date by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org (Please mark the reference on the application letter).
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 3 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data collected will be destroyed within 24 months.