AGS Group (AGS) is a privately owned executive search firm. Our Top 10 Clients are all Fortune 500 companies in Asia Pacific and US. Out of our clients, most of them are from the consumer industry, which includes FMCG, retail, hospitality, property and the financial services sector and the industrial...
AGS Group (AGS) is a privately owned executive search firm. Our Top 10 Clients are all Fortune 500 companies in Asia Pacific and US. Out of our clients, most of them are from the consumer industry, which includes FMCG, retail, hospitality, property and the financial services sector and the industrial sector. Other major sectors include technology and pharmaceuticals.
AGS focuses to build "depth" with clients, working with them in more locations and more levels in their organizations, anchored on a give-and-take approach and unrelenting commitment to put clients' interest ahead of ours. We have proved to be efficient since we know the market better: Our number of days to complete assignments is much shorter than that of other international search firms.
To learn more about our recruitment services, please visit our company website:
Property Manager / Assistant Property Manager (Residential)
ref. TI - APM
Leading property developer
5 Days work
- Directly report to the Area Manager
- Site In Charge
- Oversee the daily operation of the luxury property and its facilities
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships between tenants, internal departments and external vendors in all property management functions e.g. security, cleaning, maintenance, procurement, health & safety, risk assessment etc.
- Supervision of site staffs, convening meetings and emergency case handling
- Responsible for budget planning, property management administration and handling complaints / inquiries from tenants
- Degree in Property / Housing / Facility Management or equivalent
- Membership of HKIH, CIH, RPHM, HKIS (PFM), HKIFM
- Minimum 6 years of relevant working experience in managing residential premises
- Good command of both Chinese and English
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Property Manager.