Fuji Xerox (Hong Kong) Limited is a leading information and communications technology (ICT) provider specializing in document consultancy. Established in 1964 and known formerly as Rank Xerox (Hong Kong) Ltd, Fuji Xerox Hong Kong became part of Fuji Xerox Co. Ltd. in December 2000. We provides document consultancy services and solutions to customers in every industry, through a full range of knowledge and document management products from content management, workflow and print management software, enterprise digital printing and publishing systems, to multifunctional document devices and office supplies.
If you have strong desire to look for challenges and personal growth, this is a good opportunity for you to develop your career in Fuji Xerox. We provide comprehensive and professional training, and offer rewarding career opportunity. For further information about us, please visit www.fujixerox.com.hk
“We are now seeking high caliber talents to join our team and grow with us”
Quality & Customer Satisfaction Executive (Complaint Handling)
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus, Dental plan, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Customer service / Sales Support
- Handle customer complaints professionally that comply with the complaint handling guideline and requirement.
- Prepare various kinds of service performance reports for management review and manage an excel-based performance measurement system.
- Update and organize customer voices at various functional meetings to identify improvement initiatives for service enhancement.
- Facilitate on delivering Great Customer Experience through organizing various VOC collection channels and managing CS Programs.
- Ensure staff capability on customer satisfaction delivery and build a service excellence culture in organization.
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Operational Research, or equivalent.
- 3 years’ experience in customer service or complaint management.
- Excellent in MS Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good presentation and communication skills, both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Strong analytical, facilitation and interpersonal skill, a good team player
- Good telephone manner, customer focused, fast learner, open minded, attention to details and able to work under pressure
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Quality & Customer Satisfaction Officer