AGS Group (AGS) is a privately owned executive search firm. Our Top 10 Clients are all Fortune 500 companies in Asia Pacific and US. Out of our clients, most of them are from the consumer industry, which includes FMCG, retail, hospitality, property and the financial services sector and the industrial sector. Other major sectors include technology and pharmaceuticals.
AGS focuses to build "depth" with clients, working with them in more locations and more levels in their organizations, anchored on a give-and-take approach and unrelenting commitment to put clients' interest ahead of ours. We have proved to be efficient since we know the market better: Our number of days to complete assignments is much shorter than that of other international search firms.
To learn more about our recruitment services, please visit our company website: www.agsgroup.com.hk
Regional Manager, Customs & Compliance (circa. HK$1M p.a.)
|Work exp||10 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Industry||Retail - Others|
Legal / Professional Services > Others
Logistics / Transportation > Planning & Analysis
Logistics / Transportation > Supply Chain / Logistics
Our Client is a Leading Retailer with a vast network of outlets globally. They are looking for a high caliber to join their Regional logistic team based in Hong Kong.
- Report to the Global Logistic Director to manage customs compliance, research and planning in multiple geographical regions.
- Develop and evaluate Company customs policies and procedures, including customs laws and regulations, to manage international customs risk.
- Develop customs consulting support, including educating and influencing decisions that impact customs concerns globally.
- Manage compliance and duty savings processes and set planning and execution of processes and resources for the customs team.
- Manage professional fees and customs broker budget
- Improve the Company's global supply chain position to maintain compliance and maximize duty saving.
- Plan and manage regional customs operations and risk to meet the strategic global customs.
- Own and manage audits and controversies with significant impact to the Company including responsibility for the relationship with Customs and other agency authorities
- Lead the team and collaborate across all levels in the company.
- Ensure all programs are aligned with the company business goals and objectives
- Coach and direct team members to achieve partners, business and customer results
- Bachelor Degree with at least 10 years experience in customs compliance in customs brokerage or customs agency.
- Licensed Customs Broker required
- Experience in implementing customs policies and processes in a growth environment
- Knowledgeable in strategic planning to support trade agreements, customs compliance, and an efficient supply chain
- Experience in managing third party service providers to comply with process and maintain compliance
- Ability to represent the Company in dealings with Government Agencies
- Advanced skills in using business intelligence and reporting tools including MS Office, Access, SharePoint and Power Pivot.
- Fluent verbal and written English and Chinese.