AGS Group (AGS) is a privately owned executive search firm. Our Top 10 Clients are all Fortune 500 companies in Asia Pacific and US. Out of our clients, most of them are from the consumer industry, which includes FMCG, retail, hospitality, property and the financial services sector and the industrial sector. Other major sectors include technology and pharmaceuticals. AGS focuses to build "depth" with clients, working with them in more locations and more levels in their organizations, anchored on a give-and-take approach and unrelenting commitment to put clients' interest ahead of ours. We have proved to be efficient since we know the market better: Our number of days to complete assignments is much shorter than that of other international search firms. To learn more about our recruitment services, please visit our company website: www.agsgroup.com.hk
Retail Concept Design Deputy Director (Global Leading Retailer)
|Work exp||8 Years To 12 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Flexible working hours, Maternity leave, Paternity leave, MPF, Discretionary bonus, Additional subsidies, Education subsidies, Meal allowance, Travel allowance, Dental plan, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Social & recreation facility|
Construction / Property > Architect
Design > Interior Design
Design > Others
- A globel retail group with rapid growth in Asia
- Based in Hong Kong to oversee Asia Pacific Region
- Lead the design team on creative and concept design
Our clients is a global retail group with rapid growth in Asia Pacific Region, and therefore, they are now looking for experienced talents to support the Vice President and lead the design team and partners for their retails stores and outlets across Asia Pacific.
- Support the VPDesign and lead the De of sign department and partners to create the design vision;
- Leverages the group's vision, and identify the specific needs for the region.
- Setting goals for the groups and develop organizational capability;
- Develop strategic and operational plans for the group, and manage the execution and results;
- Compiles design trends and provide feedback on regional market design requirements;
- Support the implementation of company practices to promote the group's value;
- Ensure the store designs are in alignment with the brand value.
- Provide design consultation to identify design materials for appropriate design of the region;
- Manage relationships with cross-functional team members, external parties and potential partners;
- Ensure partners adhere to legal and operational compliance requirements.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Architecture or Interior Design
- At least 10 year experience in Interior and architectural design in retail, hospitality design and/or experience with international development organizations
- Proven Track record in managing retail / hospitality design, from concept to completion
- Able to execute multiple designs under fast-pace environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Concept Design Manager