Risk Manager / Assistant Risk Manager
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Banking / Finance > Risk Management
Banking / Finance > Legal / Compliance
Accounting > Audit
• 2 years or above related experience in financial institutions.
• Experience of Risk Management / Control / Auditing or related discipline.
• University degree in Law, Finance, Business or related disciplines.
• Knowledge in legal & Compliance.
• Good understanding of regulatory requirements, procedures and guidelines.
• Strong attentiveness to detail, compliance & control oriented mindset.
• Strong analytical, document checking and writing skills.
• Strong coordination capabilities and project management skills.
• Positive and supportive working attitude, multiple tasking and time management ability to adapt to a continuously evolving system and work-flow environment.
• Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese.
• Candidate with less experience or qualification may be considered as Assistant Risk Manager or Risk Officer.
• Produce & coordinate regular & adhoc risk management reports and perform status monitoring.
• Assist on the review, design, & implementation of risk management framework, risks policies & procedures to identify, quantify, prevent and control various risks.
• Provide administrative & project management support to COO, RO, and Compliance Officer for risk, control & compliance matters.
• Conduct & coordinate document review from risk & control perspective, such as assisting contract terms & agreement review, and counterparties management.
• Identify, assess, and report different risks (business, compliance, operational risk, etc.), recommend control measures to ensure adequate controls and procedures are in place.
Edmond So - 26275200