CASH Financial Services Group Limited ("CFSG"; SEHK: 510) is a leading financial services conglomerate in China, providing a comprehensive range of financial products and quality services that includes mobile and premium trading, investment banking, algo trading and corporate finance advisory, wealth and asset management, alternative trading, etc. As a leading technology-focused financial services provider, coupled with our professional human talents, CFSG is committed to operating the state-of-the-art trading platform to provide our clients with instant market information while at the same time trade anytime, anywhere, borderless.
In view of our rapid expansion, we are searching for high calibre talents to join us.
Sales Director, China Business Development
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, Education subsidies, Insurance plan, MPF, Maternity leave, Medical plan, Paternity leave, Statutory holidays|
Banking / Finance > Account / Relationship Management
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Direct Sales
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
As our Sales Director, you will be responsible for devising sales and brand building strategies and implementing action plans to promote the Company’s investment services in mainland China and achieve business targets. You will also be responsible for intensifying relationship with our existing clients and developing collaborative partnership with other financial institutions in mainland China. You should be a highly motivated and ambitious professional with extensive sales experiences in securities and commodities brokerage. Your responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Devise sales strategies and conduct sales activities to offer and promote a range of financial products and services to high net-worth clients in mainland China;
- Intensify relationship with our existing and perspective clients and solicit new business through proactive promotion and collaboration;
- Formulate sales and client acquisition tactics to achieve desired sale targets and expand client base through different business networks and through collaboration with other corporate partners and/or financial institutions;
- Develop product knowledge and sales skills of the team through training and coaching;
- Oversee all sales activities and ensure all practices are complied with regulatory and internal requirements.
- Degree holder in Finance, Economics and other relevant business disciplines;
- 5+ years of relevant working experience in financial institutions with solid sales team leading experience. PRC market exposure is a MUST;
- License holder of SFC type 1 & 2 is desirable;
- Strong presentation, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good command of written English and Chinese. Proficiency in oral Mandarin is a MUST;
- Self-motivated, independent, customer centric, and be able to work under pressure with strong sense of responsibility;
- Travel to China is necessary;
- Immediate available is highly preferred;