We are a professional, dynamic and aggressive consultancy providing a wide range of recruitment related solutions to our clients around the world. We have a successful proven track record for searching & selecting the right talent for different corporations.
One of our well-know clients (US based, Fortune 500), is now looking for a high calibre candidate to fill the following position:
Senior/ Account Executive/ Project Coordinator (6 months renewable contract) - Ref.: 3540
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, General holidays, MPF, Medical plan|
|Industry||Media / Publishing|
Media / Advertising > Agency Account Servicing
Media / Advertising > Print Media / Publishing
Media / Advertising > Translation
|Salary (HKD)||$13,000 - $22,000|
- Degree or above;
- 2 years or above experience in Project Coordination/ Sales/ Customer Services (B2B);
- Experience in dealing with global, premier corporate clients;
- Monitor multiple translation projects with deadlines;
- Cooperate with both internal and external parties to ensure high standard of service;
- Good customer service and communication skills;
- Shift duty may be required (will arrange roster in advance and change about once a month - with shift allowance);
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin);
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Project Coordinator.
- Monthly salary: HK$13 - 22K + shift allowance (HK$3K for 2nd shift) + gratuity;
- 5-day work;
- Working location: Central;
- Working hour: 7:30 am – 3:30 pm / 3:30 pm – 11:30 pm;
- Good fringe benefits e.g. medical, dental, life insurance, bank holiday, OT allowance etc.
Interested parties please email your updated resume with latest and expected salary package in "MS WORD" format to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 852-3011 3069.
Please quote the job Ref. No. and Applied Post on the subject of your application.
Company website: www.kek.com.hk
The information provided will only be used for recruitment related purposes.