Senior Architect - HKIA - $45-60,000 HKD per month
|Benefits||5-day week, Competitive pay, Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, General holidays, MPF, Medical plan, Statutory holidays|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Project Management
Construction / Property > Architect
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
|Salary (HKD)||$45,000 - $60,000|
We have an interesting opportunity within a leading design firm to work on some high profile government, institutional and commercial projects in Hong Kong. An experienced Senior Architect is required to lead the project work on these schemes.
- Our client is looking for candidates with more than 6 years post HKIA registration experience who have an excellent understanding of Hong Kong government regulations and statutory requirements.
- The candidate should have both strong design and technical ability and have a proven track record in the delivery of projects in Hong Kong.
- Ideally this candidate will also be an Authorized Person.
The firm is offering the opportunity for this person to take on a team leadership role from the outset and to be a key individual in the development of these projects for the practice.
Our client offers long term career stability and excellent working conditions and is keen to hear from candidate who are looking to take the next step in their architectural career.
- HKIA Senior Architect
- Hong Kong Government Statutory Regulation Knowledge
- Institutional, Government and Hong Kong Project Experience
- $40-50,000 HKD per month
- AP Qualification would be beneficial