Senior Architect – Hong Kong
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Construction / Property > Civil / Structural Engineering
Construction / Property > Others
- Hong Kong based
- One of the oldest Hong Kong Architecture and Design companies
- Attractive package
A well established Hong Kong based Architectural and Interior Design company is looking for a Senior Architect who will engage with their vision and contribute and leverage their knowledge and experience across multiple project sectors. Successful applicants should have experience in Institutional / Hospitality / Residential / Government / Healthcare / Education / Railway projects.
As a Senior Architect you will be responsible for project running from conceptual creation, through schematics and design development and confident in leading the client through the various design stages. It is essential that you are able to work across different cultures, are a critical thinker and adaptable as well as offering a positive outlook on design solutions.
Suitable applicants will possess the following attributes:
- Full member of Hong Kong Institute of Architects (HKIA)
- Qualification of Authorised person is an advantage
- Knowledge of Hong Kong Architectural statutory requirements
- Familiar with government submissions/approval procedures, local development controls
- Strong design and technical skills
- Sustainable and collaborative design approach
- Fluent in English, Cantonese, Mandarin is an advantage
To apply, please contact Jayme in our Hong Kong office at email@example.com. Please email your CV’s Word format and portfolio in pdf format. All applications will be dealt with in confidence.
For more live vacancies please visit www.redpathpartners.com