PwC - Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau
PwC in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau work together on a collaborative basis, subject to local applicable laws. Collectively, we have around 620 partners and a strength of over 15,000 people.
Providing organisations with the professional service they need, wherever they may be located. Our highly qualified, experienced professionals listen to different points of view to help organisations solve their business issues and identify and maximise the opportunities they seek. Our industry specialisation allows us to help co-create solutions with our clients for their sector of interest.
We are located in these cities: Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin, Chongqing, Shenyang, Dalian, Xi'an, Chengdu, Qingdao, Nanjing, Suzhou, Wuhan, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Xiamen, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Taipei, Chungli, Hsinchu, Kaohsiung, Taichung, Tainan, and Macau.
About Audit and Assurance
Auditing today isn’t only about compliance or merely following rules. By providing a balanced, objective opinion on financial statements, you help to build trust between companies and their stakeholders, including investors. This trust depends on more than just numbers. It requires the application of your judgment and insight, drawing on both technical knowledge and commercial experience.
As our largest service line, you’ll experience a dynamic and fast moving working environment. From potential startups to multinational corporations, clients will look to you for advice on audit, regulatory, listing, private placement, corporate change, and a host of other business topics.
Senior Associate/Manager-RA-ERP (SAP Consulting)
We are currently looking for individuals with strong SAP controls and implementation related background.
Key responsibilities include:
• Conducting a variety of ERP controls advisory projects covering business processes, access security, data conversion, system interfaces and user acceptance testing for mainly SAP, but also other major ERP solutions (e.g. Oracle); and
• Demonstrating and applying a thorough understanding of complex information system implementations, using knowledge of the current business/IT and industry trends and risks to identify the client issues, and communicating this information to the engagement team and client management.
• You will be expected to take a consultant's approach to the attest / assurance process of a client's operations utilising our practice methodology to assess our client's operations. You will be responsible for conveying pragmatic solutions to our client's complex business problems through the use of written reports and presentations. The opportunity will be available for you to develop your responsibility in supervising, coaching, developing and leading teams and individual team members.
• University degree majoring in accounting, business administration, information systems, computer science, engineering, statistics, accounting, and / or business administration;
Holding any of the following professional qualifications would be an advantage: CPA, CIA, CISA, CISSP, or CISM;
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in SAP implementation, business process re-engineering or system controls assurance with a reputable international professional / consulting firm or multi-national corporations (candidates with 6 or more years of experience will be considered for Manager position);
• Strong understanding on business processes (including the related risks and controls) such as finance, sales, supply chain, human resources;
• Strong fluency in information technology general controls concepts in the areas of systems development, change management, computer operations and access to programs and data; ability to identify and assess business process controls and linkage to IT systems;
• Excellent communication skills in both oral and written English and Chinese;
• Flexible, self-starter possessing intellectual curiosity;
• Ability to interact with executive levels of client and firm management;
• Effective project management, interpersonal and influencing skills are essential; and
• Flexibility to travel to out-of-town engagements.