We are now looking for a talented Senior Building Supervisor to be part of our dynamic team. Reporting to the Building Manager, the incumbent will lead a team of building management staff to maintain the operations of all matters concerning security, cleaning, property management and general services to tenants in our commercial complexes. Duties include supervising staff, implementing routine procedures, establishing tenant relations as well as handling emergencies.
Together with creativity, integrity and passion, our ideal staff should be:
- Form 5 graduate, preferably with formal training in Security or Property Management
- Minimum 7 years experience with at least 5 years at supervisory level in both security and building management
- Strong supervisory, problem-solving and customer service skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Basic computer skills on MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing
- Willing to work on roster basis
Interested parties are invited to send their applications with a cover letter quoting job reference number, and full resumes stating career history, qualifications, present and expected salary and contact numbers through one of the following means:
Head of Human Resources & Administration
Swire Properties Limited
64/F, One Island East, Taikoo Place, 18 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
Fax number: (852) 2880 8300
Application deadline is 14 October 2016. If we have not contacted you within six weeks of the date above, please consider your application be unsuccessful this time. The personal data of unsuccessful candidates collected for this recruitment exercise will be kept for 12 months from its completion and thereafter destroyed. Information provided will be used for recruitment and appointment purpose only. The Company will handle all personal data confidentially in accordance with the principles laid down in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
© Swire Properties Limited太古地產有限公司