Emarsys is an international SaaS group of sharp technology experts. Born in 2000, we have supported e-commerce brands to grow their commercial value through highly-personalized customer engagement. Today, our predictive intelligence fuels user-friendly, real-time marketing automation. Our 1,500 clients in 140 countries send over six billion email marketing messages a month, for a serious return on investment.
The marketing technology industry is growing at supersonic speed, and our integrated technology makes us a market leader. That’s why we need people to join our team who are attracted to our dynamic environment, and want to grow their career with us. We're positive, proactive people who like to hold a meeting over a game of ping pong every now and then. If you like the sound of us, we'd love to speak about working towards our future together.
Senior Client Success Manager (Key Account Management, Digital Marketing)
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Benefits||5-day week, Competitive pay, Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, General holidays, Medical plan|
|Industry||Advertising / Marketing / Public Relation|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Digital Marketing
Media / Advertising > Agency Account Servicing
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Account Servicing
YOUR AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Own the ultimate success of a Clients ‘portfolio
- Identify opportunities for clients to reduce their workload through automation and deeper integration of the Emarsys platform
- Improve the on-going client relationship for assigned accounts and deliver a best in class customer experience
- Act as the point of escalation for client-specific issues
- Oversee client growth and delivery a return on the clients investment in Emarsys
- Drive upsell and cross selling opportunities
- Create advocacy within the portfolio to drive testimonials, case studies and references to create new business opportunities
- Understand clients' business objectives and promote Emarsys ‘value and ROI through adoption and usage of our solutions
- Provide timely and accurate forecasting and activity reporting in Salesforce or other systems
- Conduct regular satisfaction surveys and follow up on low satisfaction scores ensuring a positive resolution for the Client can be achieved
- 5 years experience in managing clients relationship
- Working experience in digital marketing agency preferred
- Experience in managing online marketing campaign
- Quick learners with ability to adapt to changing environment and product development
- Excellent Client management skills and communication skills
- Strong in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- A positive attitude, self-motivated, and a good team member
- Strong technology skills, and thorough knowledge of MS Office software
Interested parties are invited to send your full resume with current and expected salary via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated in strict confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A job with a dynamic and experienced team of professionals.
- A great working environment, with opportunities to work with and learn from some seriously talented individuals.
- Emarsys Academy - we empower Emarsys employees to inspire excellence by developing their knowledge and skills.
- A company with an international outlook and a good market positioning.
- Be part of the engine that is behind a very fast growing business.
- Competitive remuneration