SENIOR EXECUTIVE OFFICER/ EXECUTIVE OFFICER
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Competitive pay|
|Industry||Property / Real Estate Development|
Administration > Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant
Human Resources > Compensation & Benefits
- Act as an assistant to Senior Management for meeting and traveling arrangements as well as other ad hoc assignments.
- Handle administrative and human resources matters such as compensation & benefits administration, payment, office facilities & supplies etc.
- Assist in formulating & implementing human resources and office administration policies and procedures.
- Provide secretarial and logistics support including preparation of correspondences, minutes and presentation materials as required.
- Prepare regular human resources and office administration reports.
- Degree holder, preferably in relevant disciplines
- Minimum 3 years solid experience in office administration/human resources and/or serving senior management in a sizeable company
- Good writing skills in both English and Chinese
- Self-driven, high integrity, responsible and responsive, flexible, excellent interpersonal skills.
- Systematic, detail oriented, efficient and able to handle multiple tasks with discretion
- Proficient in MS Office applications & Chinese word processing
- Fluent in spoken and written English & Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Immediately available is preferred
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Officer.