AGS Group (AGS) is a privately owned executive search firm. Our Top 10 Clients are all Fortune 500 companies in Asia Pacific and US. Out of our clients, most of them are from the consumer industry, which includes FMCG, retail, hospitality, property and the financial services sector and the industrial sector. Other major sectors include technology and pharmaceuticals. AGS focuses to build "depth" with clients, working with them in more locations and more levels in their organizations, anchored on a give-and-take approach and unrelenting commitment to put clients' interest ahead of ours. We have proved to be efficient since we know the market better: Our number of days to complete assignments is much shorter than that of other international search firms. To learn more about our recruitment services, please visit our company website: www.agsgroup.com.hk
Senior Maintenance Manager / Technical Services Manager (Circa$1M p.a.)
|Work exp||7 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Construction / Property > Electrical & Mechanical Engineering
Engineering > Engineering Project Management
- One of biggest Building Managment Companies
- Maintenacen team head of big teams
- Retail + Commerical complex portfolios
Our Client is one of biggest Property Managment Companies that manages a portfolio of retail and commerical complex across Hong Kong. And they are now recruiting a maintenance Manager to follow up their maintenance issues of their retail / commerical complexes portfolio.
- Lead and supervise maintenance teams for building system upgrade projects.
- Plan, coordinate, implement and review all repair and maintenance work.
- Review and manage upgrade of building system following liaison with client.
- Regular meetings with clients to update on maintenance and upgrade projects.
- Degree or Diploma qualified in Building Services Engineering, building Studies, Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- Professional qualification(s) desirable but not essential.
- At least 8 years experience in planning, repair and maintenance of electrical/HVAC/Building Services and MEP Systems
- Registered Electrical Worker Grade A/B Certificate Holder
- Fluency in Cantonese and English
- Strong Leadershipa dn interpersonal skills.