Prudential has been serving the people of Hong Kong since 1964. Through Prudential Hong Kong Limited and Prudential General Insurance Hong Kong Limited, we provide a range of financial planning services and products including individual life insurance, investment-linked insurance, retirement solutions, health and medical protection, general insurance and employee benefits.
Prudential plc is an international financial services group with significant operations in Asia, the US and the UK. We serve over 24 million insurance customers and have £509 billion of assets under management as at 31 December 2015. Prudential plc is listed on stock exchanges in Hong Kong, London, New York and Singapore.
Please visit www.prudential.com.hk for more information.
Senior Officer, Customer Service (Correspondences)
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Education||F.5 - F.7 or DSE|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Customer service / Sales Support
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Market Research
Insurance > Others
- Handle correspondences enquiries by fax, email, letter within company standards.
- Identify service gaps (e.g. addressing inconsistency, inefficiencies, best practices, emerging trends, etc.) of each touch point through complaint investigation and discuss with the Manager to drive relevant departments to improve customer experience.
- Update the procedural manual regularly to ensure accurate information being recorded and assist in preparing ad hoc reports.
- Tertiary education
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Customer Service Operations
- Experience in insurance or finance industry
- Able to work in a fast-paced business environment
- Able to meet tight timeline and work independently
- Fluent in written and spoken English & Chinese
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including MS word, excel, and Chinese word processing