Senior Project Manager – Canada based
- Premium International Development Company
- Develop High-end Commercial Properties
- Canada Based
Our Client is a premier international developer engaged in the development and construction of residential, commercial, and retail development projects across the Asia Pacific region. They are currently seeking for a Senior Project Manager to oversee the delivery of multiple developments in overseas.
Reporting to the Head of Projects, you will lead a team of project level staff to oversee the management and delivery of high-end commercial projects. Your key focus in this task will be to ensure that all deliverables are completed on schedule, within budget and at the highest levels of quality.
- Provide leadership to your project team throughout the delivery cycle and work alongside your team to oversee the design, planning, construction and fit-out of your various projects.
- Overall planning and supervision of all contractors and sub-contractors.
- Manage the tendering process of all outsourced work.
- Maintain regular and frequent contact with architectural firms to ensure that any designs, plans and changes are in sync with the developer’s overall vision of the project. Furthermore, you will ensure all work and changes are compliant with local design standards and environmental requirements.
- Develop a strong working relationship with government authorities to obtain all relevant and required licenses for development.
- Degree qualified in Engineering or Architecture,
- At least 10 years of experience working within Singapore and/or South East Asia or Canada.
- Detailed knowledge of design development and preparation of construction documents for commercial and mixed-use properties.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Strong relationship building skills with both internal and external stakeholders
To explore this opportunity further please contact firstname.lastname@example.org