AXIS Recruitment is a professional search and selection firm providing unparalleled HR services across a diverse range of industries and service sectors. Our reputation for responsiveness and continuing support for both clients and candidates reflects the AXIS combination of skill and experience.
We are committed to understanding and interpreting your individual needs in providing you with comprehensive benefits tailored to your special requirements.
Please visit our website www.axis-recruit.com for more information.
Senior Sales Associates (High-end Brands)
|Work exp||Minimum 4 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Retail - Fashion / Accessories|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Customer service / Sales Support
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Retail Sales
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Sales Management
On behalf of our high-end retail clients, we are looking for high calibre personnel to fill the positions of Senior Sales Associates.
- Maximize sales, achieve targets and contribute to the growth of sales
- Provide excellent customer services to our clients
- Participate in stock management and maintain the floor display area and merchandise
- Build long term relationship with customers to enhance brand loyalty and strengthen the base of returning customers
- Secondary education with minimum 4 years retail sales experience with high end fashion / accessories brands
- Minimum 2 to 5 years' relevant experience in district operations / retail chain store management required for managerial grade
- Energetic, responsible, enthusiastic and customer oriented with pleasant personality
- Good leadership skill, communication skill and analytical skill
- Proficiency in English and Chinese (included Putonghua)
- Hands-on experience in PC applications of MS Office
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits to suitable candidate. Interested parties please submit a detailed resume in Word format, including availability, present and expected salary, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Reference No. AJR-2534.
Data collected will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.