Permasteelisa Group 帕馬斯迪利沙 is a worldwide leading facade contractor in the engineering, project management, manufacturing and installation of architectural envelopes and interior systems.
The Group brings its Know-How and expertise to all projects, in particular when dealing with Special Features Buildings, beginning with the design development phases all the way to the successful completion, meeting the customer’s expectations. Present in four continents, with a network of around 50 companies in 30 countries and 11 production plants, the Group generates a total turnover of around 1.5 billion euro a year. Since 2015 Permasteelisa Group has been at the core of the Business Unit Building Technology of LIXIL Corporation.
Welcome to visit our website: www.permasteelisa.com
Site Quality Control Engineer (Facade Installation)
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, Dental plan, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Manufacturing > Quality Assurance / Control
We are currently recruiting an energetic Quality Control Inspector who will be reporting to the QC Manager. This talent will have the great opportunity working on various site projects in Hong Kong and Macau. Site inspection is performed with the guidance and support of QC Department and the support of systems and policies provided by QA (Quality Assurance) department. (Applicant from University Graduate is also welcome)
- Follow technical guidelines, inspection procedures and QA/QC manual to confirm materials & installation in compliance with Project specifications on facade or curtain wall;
- Assist to perform internal auditing and responsible for monitoring and maintaining accurate documentation of QA/QC procedures;
- Review material supplier or sub-contractor’s standards and operations for compliance with the contract and company requirements for quality;
- Review the QA/QC documents from suppliers/ subcontractor for compliance with the contract requirement, statutory requirement and also company requirement;
- Reporting on the performance of the quality system to the management for review and as a basis for improvement for the quality system; and
- Any other duties to be assigned by QA/QC Manager/ Directors.
- 2 years in quality inspection experience, preferably in curtain wall industry;
- Experience in materials such as glass and aluminium;
- Nice to have - Technical Competence Person (TCP level 1) qualification is nice to have
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
- Knowledge in ISO system and documentation; and
- Diploma or Technical Certificate in quality / materials / engineering or equivalent.
- Degree level will be considered as Engineer
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with current and expected salary by email to email@example.com
Please state "Quality Control Inspector" in the subject line of your email.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.