Hong Kong R&D Centre for Logistics and Supply Chain Management Enabling Technologies (LSCM) is established with funding support from the Innovation and Technology Commission of the Hong Kong SAR Government. The Centre aims to strengthen collaborative applied research activities between the industry and research organizations.
For more information regarding the LSCM R&D Centre, please visit our web site: http://www.lscm.hk.
We are now expanding our team for the research and development of Robotics & Control, Infrastructure Information Technology System, IoT & RFID Technology, LBS Technology, Logistics and Supply Chain Analytics / Application and Supply Chain Security. We currently have the following opening:
Software Architect/Project Management
|Work exp||Minimum 15 Years or above|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Information Technology > System / Business Analyst
Information Technology > Application Development
Information Technology > System Architect
The incumbent will lead and manage a software team to architect, design and develop software systems for the logistics and supply chain industry.
- Architect infrastructure software systems
- Architect, design and development of software applications
- Analyze and evaluate technology options
- Lead and manage a team of software engineers to develop system and application software
- Lead system deployment and support
- Research and development on distributed ledger technologies
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent, Master Degree will be a plus
- At least 15 years IT related work experience, with 5 years minimum as software architect and team leader
- Proven experience in software architect
- Proven experience in leading developers to implement system and application software
- Experience with working in Cloud environments
- Experience with developing Service-Oriented Architectures
- Familiarity with distributed transactions processing and database internals
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package with two years contract and with renewal possibilities.