We are a unique multidisciplinary group divided in several business segments and committed to provide one stop solution to our clients.
Through the years we enjoy of a solid reputation of reliable and professional service.
With our affordable costs, reliable products and services we became the leader contractor for ceiling, cladding and fitting-out job in Hong Kong.
Our flexibility and dynamism allow us to grow and cooperate with success in different fields being always open to new possibilities and cooperation.
We have always been open-minded and dynamic company, that allowed us to take a prominent
place on a growing market.
Structural Engineer (Façade / Curtain Wall)
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Competitive pay, Discretionary bonus, General holidays, Performance bonus, Year-end bonus|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Civil / Structural Engineering
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Construction / Property > Others
|Salary (HKD)||$60,000 - $100,000|
- Degree in Civil and Structural Engineering or related discipline
- MIStructE, MHKIE (in Structural Discipline) or equivalent is an advantage
- Minimum 2 years experience in building projects
- Capable to handle projects independently
- Fluency in written and spoken English & Chinese
- Knowledge of SAP2000 is an advantage
- To prepare and submit structural calculation according to the project specification.
- To co-ordinate the design calculation/drawing and liaise the submission for the approval of Building Department.
- To resolve any site changes or discrepancies raised.
- To assist and revise calculations/shop drawings as per the Architect commented.
- To co-ordinate the testing of materials as per the contract requirement.
- To update all "As-Built" calculations/shop drawings for final submission.
- To maintain proper filing record of calculations/drawings related to the structural issues.
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates. Please apply with full resume by mail to Human Resources Department, Wide Grand International Developemt Limited., 8&9/F, Wui Tat Centre 55 Connaught Road West Sheung Wan, Hong Kong by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our homepage at http://www.widegrandinternational.com
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.