Established in 1977, PrimeCredit endeavours to provide customer-oriented financing and credit card services. Our quality services are well recognized in the industry with numerous awards, including HKQAA Service Quality Management Certification and Domestic Finance Company of the Year for Hong Kong. Being a leading financing institution in Hong Kong, talent development is the key to our success and we cordially invite high calibre talent dedicating to contribute in developing quality financing and credit card services to join our team of professionals.
Supervisor – Telemarketing
|Education||Form 7 or DSE|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, Statutory holidays, Maternity leave, Paternity leave, Paid overtime, MPF, Year-end bonus, Education subsidies, Staff loan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
Banking / Finance > Loan / Mortgage
Banking / Finance > Retail Banking / Branch Banking
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Telemarketing / Call Centre
- Support Call Centre in achieving sales target (both personal loan and credit card)
- Support Call Centre’s credit card applications processing work
- Supervise junior staff on delivering both quality service and sales support activities
- Maintain the online applications conversion rate to the standard level
- Prepare drawdown arrangement in a timely manner
- Handle customers’ complaint & support call centre daily operation
- Form 5 / DSE graduate or above
- At least 3 years working experience of branch operations/ customer services/ telemarketing at supervisory level, preferable in consumer finance/ retail banking industry
- Effective interpersonal skill in customer relationship with excellent telephone manner and service attitude
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Supervisor
This is a very rewarding and exciting opportunity. We offer an attractive remuneration to the successful candidates. Please forward your resume with present and expected salary to Human Resources Department by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose.