Sport Max provides multi-sport consulting services and products. Our major clients are businesses, organizations, local & international schools, residential clubs, high-end sport clubs and or individuals, both in the Hong Kong.
Swimming Coach (Full-time / Part-time)
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Health / Fitness / Beauty Care / Recreation > Sports / Fitness / Recreation
Education / Training > Training & Development
Education / Training > Others
- Create an educational, sage and inviting experience for all participants to aim to produce high quality swimmers;
- Be knowledgeable about our products and programs;
- Enforce pool/club policies;
- Assist the head swimming coach in teaching, organizing and administrating the program;
- Address the concerns of parents and other customers regarding to our program;
- Assist head coach in coaching and organizing the swimming program.
- Swimming lesson instruction or coaching experience preferred;
- Applicants must possess a swimming coach/ teacher certification;
- Applicants who have national swimming records, achievements or coaching experiences are a definite advantage;
- Good communication skills and language skills, in both English and Cantonese. Able to communicating in Mandarin are a definite advantage;
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office applications. E.g. Word, Excel, etc.