Based in Hong Kong, POSH is a leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of office furniture in Asia Pacific. The company operates with over 1000 employees, an ISO-9001 and ISO 14001 certified production facility in China, and a dealer network covering over 30 countries worldwide.
POSH is a Company of Herman Miller Inc., a global industry leader that has been widely recognized for its innovative products. POSH has been a Caring Company since 2005 and voted as the “Best Office Furniture Brand" in Hong Kong by CAPITAL magazine in 2007. Among various awards, POSH was recognized with the award of “Eco-Business 2007" by Business Environment Council and “The Green Medal" by The Federation of Hong Kong Industries for its leadership and stewardship in protecting the environment. We invite motivated and career oriented individuals to join our fast growing and dedicated team.
|Work exp||1 Year To 2 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin, English, Chinese - Cantonese|
|Location||Wong Chuk Hang|
|Benefits||5-day week, MPF, Education subsidies, Medical plan, Competitive pay|
|Industry||Trading / Import & Export / Wholesale|
Information Technology > System / Business Analyst
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
Information Technology > Product Management / Development
- Responsible for system development and system testing
- Provide applications support and responsive to users’ inquiry
- Collaborate with System Analyst and Application Manager in order to progress with projects
- Proactively make recommendations for process improvement and automation
- Higher Diploma / University Graduates in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 1-2 year of experience ERP development
- Knowledge in .Net framework, VB.Net, SSRS, MS SQL server and Crystal Report
- Work independent, good analytical and problem solving skills, and must be able to cope with tight project schedules
- Good command in both written and spoken Chinese and English and proficient in Mandarin
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
7 minutes walking distance from our Headquarter to Wong Chuk Hang MTR station which will be opened on December 28, 2016.