CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
System Engineer (Linux)
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Information Technology > Engineering - Network
Information Technology > Engineering - Hardware
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
- Responsible for Linux servers and operating system administration, configuration and troubleshooting
- Carry out project implementation, product upgrade and support
- Participate in system installation, maintenance, and setup of Windows server, Linux and SQL server
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by Supervisor
- Bachelor Degree Holder in Computer Science
- At least 2 years work experience in IT project implementation and administrating Linux platforms
- Holder of Red Hat Certified Engneer (RHCE) or LPI is preferred
- Strong knowledge on trouble-shooting, performance tuning and shell script
- Proficient in Redhat, MySQL, Tomcat, Apache, Sendmail and SSH is compulsory
- Knowledge of Symantec Netbackup is an advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Please send full resume with academic background, work experience, current and expected salary via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The personal information is collected for recruitment purpose only.