System Engineer (Ref: CAF-DIT-SE)Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Responsible for development and operations (DevOps) works on cloud platforms
- Design, build and maintain development tools such as industrial standard continuous integration system, source control system, and system monitoring tools
- Assist the system architect in infrastructure design and server related operational works to ensure the technical feasibility of infrastructure
- Optimize server components to help application for maximum speed and scalability
- Conduct research and integrate suitable tools for the team
- Degree holder in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline with minimum 3 years of system maintenance experience
- Expertise in cloud computing cluster design and familiar with Git
- Programming experience is a must. Language such as Golang, Python, Ruby or Java
- Good understanding of web development flow and comfortable with command line environment and shell scripting. Experience in implementing projects on Drupal, and node.js would be beneficial
- Flexible, proactive and able to work under fast paced environments. Excellent analytical skills in problem identification and resolution
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Cantonese; Mandarin would be an advantage
Work location will be at Tai Po Office, shuttle bus service is provided.
Work location for positions 1 - 6 will be at Causeway Bay office; positions 7 - 15 will be at Tai Po office, shuttle bus service is provided. Interested parties please send curriculum vitae with full career details, salary history, availability and expected salary to the Human Resources Division, Morning Post Centre, 22 Dai Fat Street, Tai Po Industrial Estate, New Territories, Hong Kong or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mark ‘Private & Confidential’ and quote reference. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Information Collection Statement, a copy of which will be provided upon request sent to us at the address indicated above. You may consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 6 weeks. http://www.scmp.com/work-for-us
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Information Collection Statement, a copy of which will be provided upon request sent to us at the address indicated above. You may consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 6 weeks.