CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
System Engineer (Windows)
|Work exp||3 Years To 5 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Information Technology > Engineering - Network
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
Information Technology > Engineering - Hardware
- Plan, design, install, test & implement systems in accordance to specifications
- Manage systems changes through established change request process & provide status reports to the relevant parties
- Respond promptly to incident, investigate & provide temporary &/or permanent resolution of incidents escalated
- Conduct root cause analysis & implement pro-active measures. Monitor effectiveness of implemented measures
- Monitor & measure the performance & availability of systems proactively; implement corrective actions identified to improve performance & availability
- Plan & implement service continuity measures, i.e., backup/restore procedures & disaster recovery plan, to ensure continuous operation of the business
- Degree / Higher Diploma holder in Computer Science, Computer Studies, Information Technology, Information System or related disciplines
- 3-5 years relevant experience in supporting external customer or in-house IT Support
- Solid knowledge in Microsoft Windows Server, VMWare
- Advantage to holder of professional certifications such as MCSE, VCP
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good customer service and interpersonal skills
- Self Motivated, customer oriented and able to work under pressure
- Proficiency in spoken and written in both Chinese and English
If interested for the above position, please send detailed resume with current and expected salary as well as date of availability via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
Personal information is collected strictly for recruitment purpose only.