SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 85,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 1,800 offices and laboratories around the world. Our business touches nearly every part of the world, across a huge range of industries.
Our people can have opportunities to work overseas and in different business areas, access to a global portfolio of customers and exposure to different cultures and thinking. We encourage new ideas and welcome people who challenge the way we do things.
Work for us, and we will be 100% committed to helping you reach your full potential. Build a Career with SGS!
Technical Services Manager, Hardlines
|Work exp||Minimum 8 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, 13-month pay, Education subsidies, Dental plan, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Biotechnology / Chemicals / Laboratory|
Manufacturing > Quality Assurance / Control
Science / Lab / Research > Chemistry
Science / Lab / Research > Laboratory
- Provide technical direction to internal and external parties on toys and hardgoods products test development
- Apply significant knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service
- Manage and deliver training / seminar to internal and external customers
- Align the chemical testing practice with different hardgoods laboratories located at different regions
- Implement and maintain the laboratory quality system
- Supervise the implementation of system in the lab section
- Supervise the lab testing, and perform results and reports approval
- Degree or above in Chemistry or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years’ working experience in chemical testing laboratory, with at least 3 years in managerial role
- Familiar with toy testing standards such as EN71, ASTM & CCPSA & JTS standard, as well as ISO 17025
- Sound knowledge in international toys regulations and standards
- HOKLAS / CNAS approval signatory is an advantage
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Cantonese, including Mandarin
- Good leadership skill and able to work under pressure
As a caring company, SGS not only offers a competitive remuneration package but also offers staff caring items to the right candidates, including:
- 5-day Work Week
- Double Pay and Performance Bonus
- Dental and Medical Benefits
- Accident Insurance and Life Insurance
- Annual Leave, Paid Maternity Leave, Paternity Leave
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- On-the-Job Training
- Education and Training Subsidies
- Free Shuttle Bus Service
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Staff Activities
For interest parties, please send your full resume with expected salary to SGS Hong Kong Limited - The Human Resources Division, 8/F, Manhattan Centre, 8 Kwai Cheong Road Kwai Chung, N.T., Hong Kong, or by fax to 2334 7125 or email at hk.recruit @ sgs.com (quote reference no. and application title).
Data received will be kept confidential and used for processing application only.