The Tung Wah Group of Hospitals is the largest charitable organization in Hong Kong. At present, we offer Medical and Health Services, Education Services and Community Services to the community over 300 service centres spreading over the territory of Hong Kong.
Temporary Executive II (Event Management) (Ref: MP/TEII(EM)/SCMPW)
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Industry||Charity / NGO / Non-Profit Org|
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
Government / Social Service > Community Services / Non-profit Organisations
Marketing / Public Relations > Public Relation - Events Management
Location: Sheung Wan
Roles and responsibilities:
- Assist in the planning and design of the Exchange Programme with the Ministry of Civil Affairs in line with the objectives and requirements;
- develop programme rundowns and agendas, evaluate and select speakers of the symposium, monitor budgets, administrative procedures and event progress;
- coordinate services for events, such as accommodation and transportation for participants, facilities, catering, signage, displays, special needs requirements, printing and event security;
- render hospitality service and on-site logistical support to event activities to ensure compliance with standard procedures, satisfaction of participants, and resolution of any problems that arise;
- provide general administrative support including the supervision of staff and organization of cross-departmental meetings; and
- plan, organize and manage ad hoc events as assigned by supervisors.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A recognized degree or equivalent;
- proficiency in English and Chinese including Putonghua;
- grade D or above in English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language in the HKCEE or equivalent;
- preferably with knowledge and 2 years relevant experience in M.I.C.E and event management; and
- good interpersonal skills.
(Please specify in the application form the HKCEE results and relevant qualifications/working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms:
The successful candidate will be on temporary basis with a remuneration package which will commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. The incumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.