Tender/Bid Graduate Trainee
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage bids and variation orders: coordinate actions between the departments to build offers, technical and commercial proposal.
- Lead bid factory management – capitalisation of critical data from one bid to the others, creation and update of documents templates
- Support Bid director and senior bid managers in all bid activities, including management of bid data repository, planning of bid milestones.
- Prepare bid department reports
- Tertiary education (Fresh graduates are welcome)
- Strong business acumen and detail-minded
- Energetic personality and strong presentation skills with an analytical mind
- Fluency in Cantonese, Putonghua, English
- Excellent in Excel in MS Office suites (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Microsoft Project)
Interested parties please send your detailed resume with expected salary in WORD format to email@example.com
Thales is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies.