Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 375,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture Technology continues to spearhead its role in elevating market efficiency. This is your opportunity to be a part of these exciting times. Come and join us if you are:
• Excited and looking forward to the next stage of technology revolution
• Passionate in technologies and striving to make a difference with the aid of automation
• Interested to make an impact to the society by helping industry-leaders elevating their business efficiencies
• Enjoying to be in the community of great and enthusiastic people who share goals and accomplishments
• Striving to perform, inspire, progress and achieve more
Test Engineering (Lead)
|Work exp||Minimum 4 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
Information Technology > Security / Audit
Information Technology > Engineering - Network
Information Technology > Help Desk / IT Support
While driving quality in our solutions, you will be providing deep expertise in managing, planning, constructing and executing system testing. You will demonstrate the ability to cope with growing complexity and creativity in design by thinking outside the box to determine the best way to test the system. You are applying both business and functional knowledge, and develop end-to-end testing strategies through the use of quality processes and methodologies.
Key Competencies & Experience Requirement
- Relevant experience in test planning and execution, and end-to-end test management, solid leading experience is mandatory for lead position. Candidates with different years of experience will be considered for corresponding career levels
- Ability to strategize the right test approaches by leveraging best practices and methodologies, proven experience in team management and working with offshore delivery team
- Strong exposure to testing best practices particularly in some of the following:
- Digital/Agile testing
- Automation testing (Web + Mobile)
- Integration testing
- Excellent communication skill and the ability to interact professionally with diverse group of business users to elevate the total user experience
- University Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology/System, or other relevant disciplines desirable
- High proficiency in both verbal and written English and Cantonese (Mandarin is an added advantage)
- Dynamic and adaptive to the global collaborative project team environment
The generic attributes and competencies required are to suggest the overall scope of what to expect for the role. Above all, we are looking for individuals that align the traits described, and has the enthusiasm to perform beyond expectation and make an impact.
With Accenture’s global scale and scope, you have an extraordinary canvas on which to create your own unique career masterpiece. At Accenture, we hire the best people and help them become even better. Visit us at careers.accenture.com.