Baker & McKenzie, one of the leading international law firms in Hong Kong, has an immediate vacancy for the following position:
TRADE MARKS CLERK - Intellectual Property
|Work exp||2 Years To 5 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan|
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
Legal / Professional Services > Others
Legal / Professional Services > Paralegal / Legal support
- Assist in trade mark formalities
- Prepare standard reports for trade marks
- Update in-house database and file records
- Highly proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (Chinese & Mandarin)
- Relevant trade marks experience preferred
- Good Chinese Typing skill
- Good knowledge of use of information technology
- Team player and detail oriented
We offer an attractive salary, discretionary bonus, 5-day working week and medical scheme (including dental and maternity benefits). Interested parties, please submit an online application at:
Baker & McKenzie Job Board
or send your resume with expected salary to email@example.com.
Applicants may consider their applications unsuccessful if no arrangement for interview is made within one month.
Baker & McKenzie is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein. Our Firm is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and will be handled by authorized personnel only. Information provided will be used for the purpose of employment application to Baker & McKenzie and will be destroyed within 12 months from the date of receipt.