Treasury Marketing Officer (Banking)
|Work exp||3 Years To 10 Years|
|Professional Qualification||HKSFC Type 1 and 4 license|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, Education subsidies, Housing allowance, Insurance plan, Maternity leave, Medical plan|
Banking / Finance > Treasury
Banking / Finance > Dealing / Trading
Banking / Finance > FX & Money Markets
- To identify and to quantify clients’ risks in financial markets
- To come up with strategies for hedging risks
- Provide timely market information and execution for client
- Team work with relationship managers to develop/maintain customer relationship.
- Follow External/Internal regulations and Compliance requirement.
- Explore business opportunities in Treasury products to achieve an individual revenue target.
Understand the financial needs of customers
Promote Treasury products according to bank’s strategic direction and guidelines
- Degree holder in business or finance related disciplines;
- 3-5 years working experience with strong product knowledge and marketing skill;
- Holder of HKSFC type 1 and 4 license;
- Strong in Microsoft Office applications and Chinese word processing;
- Independent, assertive with excellent communication skills;
- Proficient in Cantonese, English and Mandarin.