We’re looking for digital genius. Are you?
We have a belief: people do their best work for things they have passion. PacificLink iMedia Limited, part of Accenture Interactive, is a place where you can ignite your passion and push your skills to the limit. Together we create incredible digital experiences for brands and people.
Founded in 1998, we’re an award-winning digital agency that brings together concept & ideas, digital strategy, social media, web/mobile design, touch application and innovative technology. Growing globally out of our headquarters in Hong Kong, we expand our reach across Asia as well. Some of the great brands we work with include Adidas, Estee Lauder, MTR, and Ocean Park.
Plenty of amazing projects are coming up and we need you to be part of this real passion. If you are creative, passionate, determined and you value team effort, then we’d like to hear from you!
Visit http://www.pacim.com/ or our facebook for more details. Join us now!
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Flexible working hours, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
Design > Graphic Design
Design > Web / Multi-media Design
Design > Others
- Serve as UX lead on client engagements, translating business needs into user experience solutions that meet the needs of complex organizations
- Conduct effective research, including competitive analysis, user and stakeholder interviews, analytics assessment, and heuristic analysis
- Ability to make successful strategic and tactical design recommendations based on usability findings and standard design practices
- Develop and present effective site strategies, site maps, wireframes, and user flows
- Facilitate on-site & off-site design workshops that gain consensus and inform design.
- Create functional prototypes, testing scripts and conduct user testing
- Create and document complex site/ application information and interaction designs
- Work with our internal team to continually refine and evolve our User Experience process
- 5-7 years experience as an Information architect, interaction designer, experience designer or similar role
- Strong knowledge of interaction design and methodology
- Demonstrated experience in using web analytics to inform design decisions
- Practical usage on Axure / Sketch wireframing tools
- Strong presentation, advocacy and communication skills
- Detail-oriented and highly developed organizational skills including the ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to manage, delegate & multi-task towards deadlines
- Advocate for collaboration and internal cross-pollination with designers, technology & management
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Experience designing for mobile and responsive design
- Experience in visual design and/or development a big plus