About Anchors By Sloane and Sloane Manhattan Manpower International
Anchors® By Sloane is a generalist staffing division of Sloane Manhattan® Manpower International. Sloane Manhattan® Manpower International is a leading International Manpower and Education Group offering Total Manpower Solutions and International Educational Solutions. Our clients include Top Fortune 500 and Top China 500 with broad-based multinational firms and Chinese conglomerates.
Anchors® By Sloane provides recruitment services for clients in banking, finance, securities, funds, consumers, property and general industries. Besides, the Group provides services cover: financial executive recruitment, general industries executive search, HR consultancy, payroll outsourcing, BPO, educational management, educational career management, international education and Birkman Personality Assessment. For details, please refer to www.sloaneasia.com and www.bankstreet-hk.com.
Wealth Management Trainee, Insurance Group 1314
|Work exp||Less than 1 year|
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin, English, Chinese - Cantonese|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment Services|
Insurance > Claims
Insurance > Insurance Agent / Broker
Insurance > Underwriting
Hong Kong Based * Permanent * Sizeable Corporation
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading financial services organization offering a wide range of financial planning services and products. They are looking for potential candidates to join their team.
- Actively meet and approach clients for individual needs
- Develop and present financial concepts and plans to clients
- Provide tailor-made financial services to clients and after-sales services
- Diploma or above in any disciplines
- Minimum one year working experience (fresh graduates are also welcome)
- Hong Kong Identity Card holder or holder of valid work permit in Hong Kong (dependent visa)
- Strong personal network with Mainland China
- IIQE qualification is preferred but not a must
- Self-motivated, hardworking and willing to learn
What’s On Offer
Excellent and competitive package.