Owned by UBM plc listed on the London Stock Exchange, UBM Asia is the largest trade show organiser in Asia and the largest commercial organiser in China, India and Malaysia. Established with its headquarters in Hong Kong and subsidiary companies across Asia and in the US, UBM Asia has a strong global presence in 24 major cities with 32 offices and 1,300 staff.
With a track record spanning over 30 years, UBM Asia operates in 19 market sectors with 230 events, 28 targeted trade publications, 18 round-the-clock online products for over 2,000,000 quality exhibitors, visitors, conference delegates, advertisers and subscribers from all over the world. We provide a one-stop diversified global service for high-value business matching, quality market news and online trading networks.
UBM Asia has extensive office networks in China, Southeast Asia and India, three of the world’s fastest growing B2B events markets. UBM China has 12 offices in the major cities in mainland China, including Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Guzhen and Shenzhen, where we organise 90 events. In ASEAN, UBM Asia operates from its offices in Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Vietnam and the Philippines with 70 events in this region. UBM India teams in Mumbai, New Delhi, Bengaluru and Chennai organise over 20 events every year across the country.
UBM Asia was awarded ‘Asia’s Most Reliable Trade Show Organiser Award’ in Hong Kong’s Most Valuable Companies Awards (HKMVCA) 2016.
Web / Graphic Designer
|Work exp||4 Years To 6 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English|
|Benefits||5-day week, Competitive pay, Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, Flexible working hours, General holidays, Insurance plan, MPF, Maternity leave, Performance bonus, Year-end bonus|
|Industry||Media / Publishing|
Design > Graphic Design
Digital / Web / Mobile > Social Media
Digital / Web / Mobile > Webmaster / SEO
- Create online and offline materials for Exhibition and Publishing projects
- Design and develop websites, landing page, EDM and web banners
- Design of magazines, directories and promotional materials including print advertisements, brochure, leaflet, poster and outdoor advertising
- Diploma or above in Web/ Multimedia/ Graphic Design or related discipline
- Minimum 4 years of experience in the web and graphic design field
- Proficient in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver
- Knowledge in video editing
- Excellent communication skills
- Good team player with strong creativity, pro-activeness and self-motivation
Excellent compensation package will be offered to the right candidate. Please send detailed resume stating expected salary, available starting date and day-time contact to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates not notified within one month should consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected is solely for recruitment purposes and will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after 6 months.