Hang Seng Management College (HSMC), restructured from the former Hang Seng School of Commerce, was established in 2010 as a non-profit-making private university-level institution with five Schools (Business, Communication, Decision Sciences, Humanities & Social Science, and Translation), about 5,000 full-time students and 185 full-time faculty members. Adopting the unique “Liberal + Professional” education model, HSMC is a residential-type College which puts quality teaching and students’ all-round development as its highest priorities. Aspiring to be a leading self-financing university in Hong Kong, HSMC features top-quality faculty members, award-winning green campus facilities, innovative degree programmes, impactful research on corporate sustainability, and excellent student support services, with the aim of nurturing young talents with independent thinking, innovative minds, human caring and social responsibilities.
The College now invites applications for the position for the Project “Joint-Institution Network for Student Success” (JINESS) funded by the Quality Enhancement Support Scheme. The JINESS project is jointly established by five self-financed higher education institutions, namely, HSMC (as the Principal Investigator), Caritas Institute of Higher Education, Centennial College, Chu Hai College of Higher Education and Tung Wah College. Itaims to develop a “Joint-Institution Career Portal” for students to identify career opportunities, engage in career development programmes, and interact with students and career masters from all the self-financed higher education institutions.
This Portal will run on the web as well a series of mobile apps, and provide the following innovative functions:
- J-Careers - to allow students to find job opportunities, join career events, and develop their career portfolios.
- J-Recruit - to allow employers to post jobs and identify suitable student applicants.
- J-Learning - to allow students to engage in career-development e-learning programmes.
- J-Circle - to allow students to interact with students and career masters from other institutions.
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Gratuity, Medical plan|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Design > Web / Multi-media Design
Design > Graphic Design
Education / Training > Others
- to perform design works related to the JINESS web and mobile platforms;
- to create artworks for graphics, websites, banners, animations, and video clips;
- to liaise with user and manage the design process; and
- to perform ad-hoc assignments as required.
- possess a recognized higher diploma/ degree with at least 2 years of relevant working experience;
- be creative and have excellent design portfolio;
- have experience in design tools such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator;
- have good interpersonal communication skills and be able to work independently; and
- be pleasant with positive mindset and willing to learn new technologies.
The appointee will be required to work on shift duties.