Career Advice Career Doctor

What does it takes to move from in-house lawyer to a law practice?


I work as an in-house lawyer, specialising in contract law, for a big international company. I have been with the company almost a decade, since I left college, but I now feel I’d like to move into a practice.

Is this an easy thing to do after working in-house or would it require additional qualifications?